
Como se los informamos anteriormente, el grupo de Rock Alternativo Paramore había ingresado al estudio de grabacion para preparar su proximo albúm que rumoran será E.P.
El E.P. sería estrenado este mismo verano y ya se conocen 3 canciones.
*In The Mourning
*Monster
*Regenade
Despues de dar a conocer el titulo de las canciones, Hayley dió un pequeño fragmento de la letra de las canciones "Monster" y "Regenade":
Working title “Monster” -2nd Verse-
I’m only human, I’ve got a skeleton in me
But I’m not the villain, despite what you’re always preaching
Call me a traitor, I’m just collecting your victims
And they’re getting strongerI hear them calling
Working title “Renegade” -2 lines from the 2nd verse-
I’ll keep your secrets with me
right behind my teeth
your anger, your anchor
but I’ll sail much further on.
I’m only human, I’ve got a skeleton in me
But I’m not the villain, despite what you’re always preaching
Call me a traitor, I’m just collecting your victims
And they’re getting strongerI hear them calling
Working title “Renegade” -2 lines from the 2nd verse-
I’ll keep your secrets with me
right behind my teeth
your anger, your anchor
but I’ll sail much further on.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario